Puerto Jimenez House Rentals, Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica Rentals
Once your reservation is confirmed with us, we’ll go to work and make sure you’ll have a Costa Rica Vacation of a lifetime. Remember the beach is only minutes away, don’t forget your sunscreen. You’ll find zip line canopy tours, chocolate farms, fabulous beaches, kayaking, rivers, waterfall rappelling, boat tours. Take an early morning boat trip across the gulf, see dolphins, turtles and if you’re lucky humpback whales or even a Whale shark.
On site Hiking Trails and Lagoon Tour. Osa Springs vacation rentals in Costa Rica filled with adventure, hiking, fun eco tours, and dolphin spotting, wildlife and exotic birds. Monkey’s galore ! Once you rent with us, we’ll help plan your perfect Costa Rica family vacation. Rates are perfect for families traveling together and is an exceptional choice if you are planning a summer vacation with your family or group of friends. Enjoy privacy and seclusion in the rainforest and rivers below and just a few minutes to the beach. According to National Geographic Magazine, The Osa Peninsula is the most bio diverse area in the world and Osa Springs is located right in the middle, surrounded by three types of monkeys, exotic birds and 100’s of curious critters in the rain forest.
Osa Peninsula eco tours are the best in Costa Rica as you meet local Costa Ricans and their families engaged in conservation and eco tourism community efforts. Unlimited touring options in the middle of our rainforest and we are close to private beaches near Puerto Jimenez, Osa Peninsula Wildlife Refuges, Adventure out and explore fun these fun eco tours;
• Osa Wildlife Sanctuary – Meet Poppy! (age 7 and above)
• Dolphin Boat and Snorkel Tour (not recommended for kids3 and under)
• Kayaking in Mangroves
• Zip Line Canopy Tour in La Palma with a great bar & restaurant ( Pizza, Comida Tipica )
• BBQ and Seafood near our rentals.
• Finca Kobo - Chocolate Tour – The girls will luv ya!
• Guided hikes near Corcovado National Park
• Waterfall Rappelling and Exploring
• Horseback Riding
• Visit Corcovado National Park
• Surfing and wake boarding
• Inshore and off shore fishing
• Birdwatching and Butterfly farm – See 100’s Blue Morphos
• Caiman lagoon and croc spotting in the mangroves in Puerto Jimenez
• Massage, Reiki, Yoga and Chef available for hire
Once you rent with us, we help you with domestic airfare with discount codes and car rental to Southern Costa Rica for an eco travel adventure of your lifetime. All travel help is free of charge for our guests, no additional or marked up rates.