Luxury and Comfort in Rainforest, Ocean View, Great Pool and Open Air Feel
• OCEAN VIEWS from BOTH Levels and the POOL
• Tropical Greek Architecture Flowing Whites and Pops of Color
• 200+acre TOTALLY PRIVATE Wildlife Reserve
• On Site Guide
• Professionally Trained Private Chef Available
• COMPLETE & TOTAL PRIVACY no other guests
• Family Friendly- Sleeps up to 11/ Wheelchair friendly
• Minutes to Beaches
• Indoor/Outdoor Telsa Self Operating Health Ozone Pool- One of a Kind with Sit Up Bars
• Manicured Gardens Attracting Exotic Tropical Birds- Lush Exotic Tropical Organic Gardens
• SPA SERVICES: Massage of Different Specialties/Reiki/Yoga plus more
• 2 Fully Furnished and Equipped Kitchens -one is a Bali Tica Kitchen Bar at the POOL
• 2 Indoor Living Rooms
• 2 Open Air Living Rooms
• 4 or 5 Bedrooms/3 Full Baths
• Private Parking
• 24/7 Security and Caretaker
• Complimentary Travel Service to Make Your Trip Seamless (no additional fee, no mark-ups nor commissions accepted_
• ALL-Inclusive packages available including accommodations, meals, tours
• Weddings/Family Reuinions/Corporate or Business and Workshops/Retreats
Osa Peninsula has the most spectacular wildlife in the world ! No joke, view 100's of monkeys, birds and wildlife right from our living room and pool. And with no other guests to walk by your doors and windows, there is no one to disturb you or wildlife viewing. Truly the most relaxing way to see nature and endangered wildlife in Costa Rica. Monkeys, Kinkajous and Parrots pass by daily. Basilisk lizards skim across the pool each morning as the rainforest unfolds. We've counted over 500+ monkeys living on our reserve. And these are the "endangered" Titi monkeys! We also see Congo (Howler) monkeys, they hang out above the house regularly, White Face (Cara Blanca, Red Lore Parrots, Blue crowned Motmots, Aracari and Chestnut mandible Toucans....without leaving your rental home. We lost track of bird identification there are so may. One can spot 40-50 species of birds in one morning. The Osa Peninsula has less tourists, more nature, more wildlife, birds and monkeys than anywhere in the world. Check out the newly remodeled amenities at Osa Springs Home Rental near Corcovado National Park.
The Osa Peninsula is the spot to avoid crowded resorts with its deserted beaches close by. If you are looking for complete privacy while on vacation with your family, This is it! Hiking trails on the reserve are great for early morning walks. The newly opened lagoon hiking trail is an awesome night hike with our onsite guide. Last year our wildlife cam showed a Jaguar drinking! The endangered Titi Monkey (Mono Titi- squirrel monkeys) population has exploded at Sombra de la Lapa Wildlife Reserve.
You'll see them pass through very early morning and later afternoon most days. Your rainforest rental sits in a tropical organic gardens with bananas, bread fruit, jack fruit, zapote fruit, mandarins, limes, ginger, sugarcane and more. Plus a fresh organic greenhouse with different organic vegetables available for you to use. The gardens attract a wide range of exotic tropical birds for bird watching in Costa Rica! And watching this is right from your living room, pool and sitting in the gardens. Rare and endangered birds elsewhere in Costa Rica are plentiful here. Baird's Trogans, 2 varieties of Toucans, Scarlet Macaws, lots of different Tanagers, Mot Mots, rare Tinamou and 5 kinds of parrots are just the beginning so bring lots of extra memory cards for your camera. You'll need it! Eco friendly rentals with 360* of monkeys, wildlife and exotic birds. Rent with us for winter, summer or spring vacation break. Or anytime! Once you choose your date, we assist you with car rental, eco tours, direct flights from San Jose to Puerto Jimenez, and make sure you arrive safely to Costa Rica's most bio diverse location. I pass on my agent discounts for travel directly to you. Join us at Osa Springs Family Vacation Rental this Winter or Summer for your family vacation.